*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/1357644-Searching-for-answers
by Jeary
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1834795
A teen is given a mirror that allows him to travel to an alternate reality.
This choice: Find Clues About the Mirror  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Searching for answers.

    by: Archivist
Jake considered how he would start looking for the mirror since he really didn't know much about it. He began to walk through the streets which, he thought, looked like something like he would see in a third world country. It would explain why there was no electricity. Jake suddenly thought about how he got it in the first place. His aunt had sent it to him. maybe if he could speak to his aunt of this reality she may know where the mirror is. The biggest problem was that he didn't know if she would be around. She was always traveling and now he knew where. He thought about a few of his options. He could try to find it according to natural landmarks. He could also try asking around. It's very possible that there is some sort of registry. Of course if he found his parents they may be able to help too.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Archivist (UN: bluebart_11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/1357644-Searching-for-answers