*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832525-The-GodChild/cid/1610037-You-transform-Mr-Buckner-to-make-him-less-inti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1832525
A child discovers that they have seemingly infinite power.
This choice: You transform Mr. Buckner to make him less intimidating.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

You transform Mr. Buckner to make him less inti...

    by: Kip
You may not always be the kindest person in the world, but you knew when you needed to do the right thing. Mr. Buckner was a total ass, and that needed to change.

You started with his face. His craggy jaw line and cheeks smotthed out, and when you finished he looked..boyish almost. Then you changed his personality. If he's kind person then he won't be an ass, simple as that. When you finished, the person standing before you was Mr. Buckner, but a kinder, gentler man.

A change that drastic would attract uneeded attention, and it wouldn't take people long to realize it was you who made the changes. You reaced into the minds of everyone around you and altered their memories to make it seem as if Mr. Buckner had always been this way.

Everyone, that is, except Ash. For some reason his mind couldn't be penetrated, no matter how hard you pushed. What was this?

"What did you do? How didf you do that?" Ash asked excitedly as Mr. Buckner walked away. "I told you, you have to try and find outg first. 'And more importantly,' you thought, 'I need to find out why I can't affect you at all. Aren't we both full of mysteries?'

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ash begins to question you during class

2. Ash followd you home that night to try and learn more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kip (UN: kipgrowth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832525-The-GodChild/cid/1610037-You-transform-Mr-Buckner-to-make-him-less-inti