*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kim's First Steps
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1830090-Kim-Feedable/cid/1233457-Kims-First-Steps
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1830090
Kim has packed on some pounds and several people are liking the change.
Chapter #1

Kim's First Steps

    by: Belgarrett
Kim groaned as she got up from her bed and stumbled into her bathroom. She turned on the faucet and splashed some cold water on her face and feeling more awake she looked up at her reflection and gasped. Her once tone and slim stomach was now slightly pudgy. She poked at it and her finger sunk in about a hair's worth, but still enough to make Kim panic.

Kim sat on the toilet her head in her hands, she had one week of no heroics and nothing else to do but school and some cheer-leading and she managed to pack on a few pounds. As she tried to decide what to do next a couple of options rose immediately to the center of her mind.

You have the following choices:

1. Kim goes to school

2. Kim goes to Club Banana

*Noteb*
3. Kim goes to Ron's house

4. Kim stays home

5. Kim contemplates further

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Belgarrett (UN: belgarrett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Belgarrett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1830090-Kim-Feedable/cid/1233457-Kims-First-Steps