*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1829574-Love-Hina-WGInflationBEPregVore/cid/2869913-Shinobu-just-takes-the-invention-without-asking
by Zaru
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1829574
The girls of the Hinata expand! You decide how!
This choice: Shinobu just takes the invention without asking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Shinobu just takes the invention without asking

    by: jedifork
Shinobu looked all over, but she couldn't find Su anywhere.

"I guess I'll just wait for Su to come back." Shinobu said.

Just then, Shinobu noticed something on Su's table. It was an invention. Su had it labeled 'Breast Growing'.

Shinobu's eyes widened. "Can this...Can this invention of Su's make breasts bigger?" she wondered.

What she had come looking for was right in front of her. Shinobu was going to wait for Su to come back and ask her if she could use it. However, Shinobu's desire to get Keitaro Urashima's attention was great. Shinobu didn't want to wait.

"I'm...I'm sure Su won't mind if I use it." Shinobu Maehara said. "I can just tell her that I was testing it for her." Before she got any seconds thoughts, Shinobu grabbed the invention and ran to her room.

"I'm going to use this. I'm going to use Su's invention to make my breasts bigger! Then I'll be able to get Keitaro's attention!" Shinobu exclaimed.

She looked at Su's invention, which was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. some kind of drink

2. a bottle of pills

*Noteb*
3. a ray gun

*Noteb*
4. a pump

*Noteb*
5. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jedifork (UN: spoonjedi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1829574-Love-Hina-WGInflationBEPregVore/cid/2869913-Shinobu-just-takes-the-invention-without-asking