*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1829574-Love-Hina-WGInflationBEPregVore/cid/2031605-Kanakos-spellbook---a-bustier-fox
by Zaru
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1829574
The girls of the Hinata expand! You decide how!
This choice: Kitsune's bust was bigger!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Kanako's spellbook - a bustier fox

    by: Former182
Naru, Motoko, Keitaro, Su, Shinobu, and Sarah all were amazed at the sight within Kitsune's room. Kitsune was sitting on the floor and was hugging her breasts, which a single boob was now the size of her head!

"What happened here?! It ain't fake breast pads, 'cause I can feel anything that touches them..." Kitsune muttered before she looked at the doorway. "Su! Did you make some weird machine that did this to me?"

Then she realized that Keitaro was looking at her with his mouth wide open. With a sly smile, Kitsune jiggled her enlarged tits and cooed, "If you keep staring, I'll have to make you let me live here rent-free or even charge you to let me live here, mr. manager..."

Naru shoved Keitaro away from Kitsune's door and growled, "Get away before you cum in your pants! Don't think I can't see that hard-on in your pants, you pervert!"

Kitsune frowned for a moment before Su answered, "Nope... I'm more into explosions, not bra-busters..."

Motoko pondered if she should try and exorcise Kitsune or wait to determine if the cause was not due to demon or spirits, but due to a potion within one of Kitsune's bottles of booze.

"Can't you at least make something that'll hold my girls while they're like this?" Kitsune pleaded, ignoring an unexpected urge to tackle Keitaro and bury him in her enlarged tits.

Se answered in a...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1829574-Love-Hina-WGInflationBEPregVore/cid/2031605-Kanakos-spellbook---a-bustier-fox