*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kaollas the scientist.
  2. Inflation
  3. Shinobu Maehara
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1829574-Love-Hina-WGInflationBEPregVore/cid/1685945-Kaollas-the-scientist
by Zaru
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1829574
The girls of the Hinata expand! You decide how!
This choice: Kaolla Invention  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Kaollas the scientist.

    by: Micke
It was a warm summer day in Hinata inn and Shinobu was doing her shores and prepering breakfest to Keitaro and the others.
"hmhmhm tralala" humming for herself will she finishes the table, then she rang the bell that breakfeast was ready.
Everyone arrived in the kitchen and Keitaro and Naru was last as always after they studied so late, Keitaro let out a long yawn and was half awake, Shinobu went up to him "here have some coffe i made for you" , she gave him the cup and slurped all up "thanks i needed that" she said it was no problem gigglie for self.
When everyone sat down around the table Shinobu discovered that Kaolla have come down yet, this wasn´t like her, she never misses her favorit grilled bananas. "Is she still asleep" she asked everyone? Sarah told Shinobu that she was in her room all night working on a new gadget or somthing.
She decided to go to Kaollas room and check on her, when she arrived to the door she knocked, "Kaolla it´s me are still asleep" as soon she said it an explosion came from the room. BOOOOOM!!
Shinobu jumped back of the sound and decide to enter, "cough,cough Kaolla are you okay,where are you" she looked around in the smoke, then out of nowhere "nya ha ha finally it´s done, my latest creation" she said jumping around happily.
What is it Shinobu asked out of curiosity, then she showed her creation, it was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Infla-gun

*Noteb*
2. Pills

*Noteb*
3. somthing else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micke (UN: lacus121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1829574-Love-Hina-WGInflationBEPregVore/cid/1685945-Kaollas-the-scientist