*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1829574-Love-Hina-WGInflationBEPregVore/cid/1319517-sensitive-rear
by Zaru
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1829574
The girls of the Hinata expand! You decide how!
This choice: An increase in size also increased the sensitivity there somehow.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

sensitive rear

    by: Former182
After a few seconds, Kitsune stopped and went weak in the knees. She would have fallen, But Keitaro grabbed her in time. This had the effect of keeping her rear pressed against Keitaro.

"Kei...Keitaro. Mr. Urashina. Landlord, whatever you wanna be called." Kitsune said in a whisper. "Please... put me down gently..."

Motoko and Naru helped Keitaro put Kitsune on the floor. They were too worried about their lazy friend to even think of punishing Keitaro.

"Everyone... Please leave me alone for a bit.... Like the rest of the day..." Kitsune whispered.

"A-Alright, Kitsune." Shinobu said, before leaving.

"Please get better soon!" Su replied, as she left.

"We will find out who did this to you and insure that they be properly punished!" Motoko said, as she left.

"Let me know if I can help later." Keitaro said, right before he exited through the door.

Only Kanako and Naru remained.

"Kitsune is my friend, That's why I'm staying. Why are you staying, Kanako?" Naru said.

Kanako stared at Kitsune, and said." I want to help."

'Help make sure that I'm the only love of my Onii-chan.'Kanako thought.

Kitsune was rubbing her expanded rear and sighed in a depressing tone.

"What is it, Kitsune?" Naru asked.

"Call in Keitaro." Kitsune said.

"What? Why him?" Naru asked.

"Apparently, his touch does some special magic on my rear." Kitsune said, in a dream-like sigh.

Naru quickly glanced at Kitsune's behind when she mention it. Naru also took note that Kitsune was wearing panties, panties that were completely wet.

"No way! Something is wrong with you! You aren't allowed to be anywhere near Keitaro!" Naru loudly said.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kitsune uses her rear to get by Naru.

2. Kanako uses a spell to incapacitate Naru

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1829574-Love-Hina-WGInflationBEPregVore/cid/1319517-sensitive-rear