*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Christmas
  2. Holiday
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827877-Holiday-Girls-weight-gain/cid/1227540-Christmas
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1827877
Choose your favorite holiday and fattening up a girl or two.
This choice: Christmas  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Christmas

    by: darkrai
Choose a girl:

There is:

Holly, the Christmas elf. She is a little lazy and is not very creative. She is a bit of an air head and kind of naive but she is very nice.
She is 4'4" tall(Elves are kind of tall) She weights 74 pounds and has a pretty even figure.

Mrs. Lisa Kringle. The wife of the current Santa Claus, she is your typical housewife. She is sweet, but can lose her temper especially when it comes to her daughter.
She 5'7" and is in pretty good shape for being in her 40s. She is a little bottom heavy thou.

Jessica Kringle. She is Santa's only daughter. Unlike her mother, is an outspoken rebel but despite her rough and moody appearance she does have a good heart.
She is in her late teen and is 5'5". She had a slim, fit figure.

Sasha Marcel. She is a mean spirit girl who doesn't believe in Christmas. She is a bit of a bully and loves putting other people down.
She is 5'2" and has a nice hourglass figure.

You have the following choices:

1. Holly

*Noteb*
2. Mrs. Kringle

3. Jessica Kringle

*Noteb*
4. Sasha Marcel

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkrai (UN: templir at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkrai has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827877-Holiday-Girls-weight-gain/cid/1227540-Christmas