*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lick my feet
  2. 7 year old owner
  3. Waiting to be bought
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827844-Sold/cid/1237235-Lick-my-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1827844
What happens to you when you are sold to young boys
This choice: Lick my feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lick my feet

    by: Tex
The boy laid down in front of you, and extended his dirty feet. "Lick my feet, slave!"

You stared up at his monstrous feet, shaded with dirt, and gulped. You didn't really want to do this, but you knew that kids that age have not yet grasped that what they want you to do, may not be what YOU want. To summarize, they want what they want, even if it causes discomfort to you. "... Look, any pet would be lucky to have a master like you", (you knew, however, that nothing could be further from the truth, but you wanted to appeal to him), but I would rather do something else for you!"

The boy said "like what?"

You reply "You're the 'owner', so what would you like?"

"Well, I want my feet licked! Mum says we need to conserve water."

You sigh, and say "...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. NO!!

2. If I must

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tex (UN: numerio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827844-Sold/cid/1237235-Lick-my-feet