*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/1690278-Sandwich-you-between-their-assea
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1824129
All the women around you know how much you want their ass and they are willing to give
This choice: Sandwich you between their assea  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Sandwich you between their assea

    by: CandaK
"I think we should put his head between our asses." Suggests Becky, to which Tiffany agrees. You feel really nervous about that and, fortunately, so does Gina.

"I don't know." She says. "That seems like it might hurt him a little. Also, will he like that?"

"Of course!" Says Tiffany, enthusiastically. She slightly turns around to show you her ass and raises up her dress to show off her ass to you and motions Becky to do the same. Despite how terrifying the thought of them pushing all their weight onto you is, you can't help but be turned on and all the girls see this. "See? He's already so enthusiastic about it."

Gina agrees after seeing you get hard from the view they gave and the 3 of them get you onto your knees on the floor. The 2 BBW's both turn around and push their dresses up until they are high enough for you to see they aren't wearing panties. They then push their asses together and....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You move from between them

2. You are too entranced and can't move

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CandaK (UN: narutoman19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/1690278-Sandwich-you-between-their-assea