*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818052-Eureka-7-Expansion/cid/VT6PB9YZX-Gidget-gets-bigger
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1818052
The girls of Eureka 7 expand in diferent ways.
This choice: Gidget gets bigger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

Gidget gets bigger

    by: bellyinflater
Gidget did what she could in her current state, and she enjoyed herself. Moondoggie tried to take advantage of her while she was like this, but that was hard to do. She did what she had to do anyway, and she enjoyed herself. While relaxing in the commons area and reading a magazine, she felt it happening again. She sighed and held her magazine in one hand while rubbing her belly with the other. She didn't realize she wasn't alone at the moment.

"This better not kill me in any way," Gidget sighed.

Gidget was reading a magazine and eating snacks. While she was reading, she kept growing. She didn't notice how big she was getting until she got up to get more snacks. That's when she realized Renton was there. He pointed out how big she was getting, and she was surprised.

“I am?” Gidget asked quizzically while looking down. “I AM!”

Gidget rubbed her belly as she steadily grew bigger and bigger. Her movements were also becoming more and more slowed as she grew bigger and heavier. Seeing such movements and her size made Renton really want her. While making her way down to the kitchen area, Gidget looked over her shoulder and smiled at Renton.

“You know you can get into me if you want.” Gidget said.

“What about Moondoggie?” Renton asked.

“He’s alright as is but you seem to be better than him.”

Gidget was able to get into the kitchen and get what she wanted to munch on. She enjoyed her snack and dropped her defenses momentarily to see if he would take her off. He did, and she felt him latch onto her. She felt him trying to get into her like this, which felt nice to her. They enjoyed the moment together before heading to an area that was a bit more open for someone like Gidget. Seeing her struggle a bit like this made him think of Eureka. He did hope she was still well.

You have the following choices:

1. Gidget gets bigger

*Noteb*
2. Gidget feels strange

*Noteb*
3. Renton starts growing

*Noteb*
4. Renton feels strange

*Noteb*
5. Eureka returns to normal

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bellyinflater (UN: bellyinflater2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bellyinflater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818052-Eureka-7-Expansion/cid/VT6PB9YZX-Gidget-gets-bigger