*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eat it
  2. They use her
  3. Eureka finishes transforming
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818052-Eureka-7-Expansion/cid/V2BTNFF9Y-Eat-it
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1818052
The girls of Eureka 7 expand in diferent ways.
This choice: Eat it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

Eat it

    by: bellyinflater
...eat it. They had worked hard on this food, so they were going to enjoy it. They took a bite, and it was delicious. The food was more than they could have asked for. It was as if Eureka herself was back and prepared it. The flavors were perfect, and the textures were just right. They savored every bite.

"I think Renton made the best part of it all," Talho said.

"The part where we might turn into blueberries?" Gidget asked.

"Perhaps," Renton joked. "I might pop you first if you don't like it."

They made a batch of blueberry muffins and ate them all within minutes. They knew they were the only ones who fully enjoyed this treat. They sat back and contemplated what would happen next. Would they turn into blueberries? Only time would tell.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Renton starts swelling up

*Noteb*
2. Renton feels strange

*Noteb*
3. Renton turns blue

*Noteb*
4. Talho turns blue

5. Gidget turns blue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bellyinflater (UN: bellyinflater2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bellyinflater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818052-Eureka-7-Expansion/cid/V2BTNFF9Y-Eat-it