*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gidget starts swelling up
  2. Gidget turns blue
  3. Eat it
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818052-Eureka-7-Expansion/cid/C98DV9SBS-Gidget-starts-swelling-up
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1818052
The girls of Eureka 7 expand in diferent ways.
This choice: Gidget starts swelling up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Gidget starts swelling up

    by: bellyinflater
Gidget didn't like the way she looked, and she hoped that she was just seeing things or that it was a prank. When the others noticed that she was actually blue, she knew that she wasn't seeing things. That wasn't good in any way, and she knew that she was going to start swelling up soon.

"You're behind this, aren't you?" Gidget asked, looking at Renton suspiciously.

"Not at all," Renton replied.

"It has to be from Eureka's juices or flesh."

"Are you lying?" Gidget asked.

"NOT AT ALL!" Renton exclaimed. "I have no idea how to do such a thing to anyone."

Gidget believed him and smiled. Renton didn’t like that and took a couple steps back. She grabbed one of his hands and put it onto her bare belly. He blushed at that and couldn’t believe he was able to do so. The reason was that she was beginning to swell up. It was starting in her belly that was the first part that was swelling up. Thai felt nice and he felt something in his pants for her. Gidget noticed and her eyes twitched a bit. But she can’t do a thing about it when it comes down to hope things are playing out. The now blue girl's belly kept growing bigger and bigger with Renton’s hand still on it. It felt nice to him despite how wrong it felt to him.

“I guess I know who the father is.” Gidget giggled.

Renton jumped back a bit and blushed at that. Gidget got a good chuckle out of that and rubbed her belly. It was the size one would expect a full term pregnant woman to be at. She was still growing and it was now in her butt as well. Sure this was concerning but she took it with humor. That is if someone can laugh this off somehow. Then again, if Eureka can handle it and become a blueberry, she was sure she could handle this. That is as long as she doesn't become a full on blueberry like Eureka did.

You have the following choices:

1. Gidget gets bigger

*Noteb*
2. Renton feels strange

3. Renton starts growing

*Noteb*
4. Talho turns blue

*Noteb*
5. Eureka returns to normal

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bellyinflater (UN: bellyinflater2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bellyinflater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818052-Eureka-7-Expansion/cid/C98DV9SBS-Gidget-starts-swelling-up