*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818052-Eureka-7-Expansion/cid/B8P6T2RHN-Eureka-finishes-transforming
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1818052
The girls of Eureka 7 expand in diferent ways.
This choice: Eureka finishes transforming  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Eureka finishes transforming

    by: bellyinflater
Eureka did what she could in her current state and liked it. One thing that the others did while she was still like this was roll her around like a giant blue ball. It wasn't a problem for Eureka but she did get a bit dizzy when doing so. They did stop every now and again to let her resettle herself. On top of that, she was getting bigger. That wasn't a problem until she grew a bit too heavy to keep this up for long. So they did it on occasion and let her be.

“How are you feeling, Eureka?” Renton asked.

“I’m doing well. Just still a little shook up from the last bit of rolling.” Eureka said.

Renton felt her belly and liked it. Eureka liked the feeling on her belly being felt by and and soon the kids she raised until then. They felt her skin stretching from her getting bigger and liked it. They were unaware at the moment that this was it for her. Renton eventually realized why she was getting bigger when Eureka leaned forward a bit with a worried look on her expanding face.

“I’m guessing you’re not feeling that well now?” Renton asked.

“Not so much. I feel like I'm about to explode instead of transform.” Eureka said.

Mauric, Maeter, and Linck backed up from their adoptive mother as she grew bigger and bigger. That was when she realized that that was the final bit of her transformation. Her limbs stank into her body as it was happening and hoped all goes well. She looked at her kids and smiled.

“Take care, all of you. I’ll provide the three of you with plenty of juice.” Eureka told them.

She then looked at Renton and smiled a loving smile as well. She didn't have any time to say to him before she fully turned into a blueberry that was a bit taller than him and equally wide in all directions. The rest of the crew were informed on this and checked her out. They hoped to make some money off her or make plenty of meals with her. That is if they could.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eureka returns

*Noteb*
2. Renton feels strange

*Noteb*
3. Renton tries something

4. They use her

*Noteb*
5. Respawn

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bellyinflater (UN: bellyinflater2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bellyinflater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818052-Eureka-7-Expansion/cid/B8P6T2RHN-Eureka-finishes-transforming