*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815161-Expansion-Mansion/cid/1720924-She-produces-milk-through-natural-means
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1815161
All types of expansion works here.
This choice: She produces milk through natural means.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She produces milk through natural means.

    by: bellyinflater
When night came, Nicole went back to her room and stipped down naked. She waited all day to pleasure her self and did. Nicole started by playing with her large boobs with one hand and her other hand to mess with her pussy.

After an hour or so of pleasing herself, Nicole felt something cool in and on her breasts. She stopped and looked at her giant boulders. Nicole didnt see anything wrong with them. She gripped her breasts and felt a cool liquid ooze out of nipples. Nicole looked in the mirror and saw milk come out of her nipples.

"I'm producing milk already, but I'm not pregnant." Nicole said.

Then the milk started to flow out of her more and more quickly by the second. Nicole wondered what to do and then thought she could fill her bathtub with her milk. Nicole rushed into her bathroom and pluged the hole in her tub and put her boobs into it and let her milk fill the tub up.

10 minutes past and milk stopped gushing out of Nicoles boobs. She noticed that her tub was filled to the brim with her milk. She thought of how to get rid of it. Nicole knew if she drained it all, it would go to waste. Then she remembered she has a bunch of empty clear unlabled plastic and glass bottles in her basement. Nicole went down and brought up all of the bottles. She filled each and every one of them until her tub was empty.

Nicole thought for a minute for what to do with her milk.

"I guess i could sell it at the farmers market." Nicole said.

You have the following choice:

1. At the market

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bellyinflater (UN: bellyinflater2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bellyinflater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815161-Expansion-Mansion/cid/1720924-She-produces-milk-through-natural-means