*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813433-The-Z-Team/cid/1377969-Blackmail-is-fun
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1813433
You are Lexi, the leader of a team of supervillains and you have a foot fetish
This choice: Blackmail is fun!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Blackmail is fun!

    by: Knight Owl
You: You guys suck! I dont have to take this crap! Tori: Drama queen. You: Fuck off you stupid Goth bitch! Shelby: *cough* Period *cough* Leah: Cmon sis, you can always count on me to be there for you, she says grabbing onto your arm. You: Not tonight Leah, I need to be alone...
Your Room, 20 minutes later
You look both ways outside of your room... for the fourth time in 10 minutes. Ok, coast is clear. You walk into your closet and change into a black one piece swimsuit looking outfit, like the ones used for aerobics and put on black legwarmers and a black headband, you look at your workout shoes but decide to go barefoot today. Your room is isolated from all the others and soundproof. You turn on your CD player, that's right, CD player...

Just a still town girl on a saturday night, lookin' for the fight of her life
In the real-time world no one sees her at all, they all say she's crazy
Locking rhythms to the beat of her heart, changing woman into life
She has danced into the danger zone, when a dancer becomes a dance
It can cut you like a knife, if the gift becomes the fire
On a wire between will and what will be
She's a maniac...


Emily walks in on you mid dance... No way! Ahh! Emily! You didn't see anything! You say quickly scrambling to turn your radio off as if it would actually help... Emily cracks an evil little smile. Please dont tell anyone! Maybe I wont... but then again, how trustworthy are mad scientists in the first place anyway... But you're my best friend! While that's true, this blackmail is too good to pass up. Remember when you didnt do what I wanted when I found out about your foot fetish? What do have against me Emily! Nothing, I just love to torment you, she says with a gleeful smile. You sigh. What do you want Emily? Well since you asked nicely... My older sister Kristen is in town, and I would like for you to... be yourself and help her relax... But she abuses me... She does not! Now stop bitching about it and follow me... and you may want to get changed first... You snap your fingers and your regular clothes appear on you and you workout outfit returns to the closet...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Knight Owl (UN: scifiguy177 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knight Owl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813433-The-Z-Team/cid/1377969-Blackmail-is-fun