*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813433-The-Z-Team/cid/1292781-Desdemona-aka-Nightstalker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1813433
You are Lexi, the leader of a team of supervillains and you have a foot fetish
This choice: Desdemona a.k.a. Nightstalker  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Desdemona a.k.a. Nightstalker

    by: Knight Owl
Name: Nightstalker
Secret Identity: Desdemona de Lilith
Age: Somewhere around 6,000 (Generally appears around 19, but can make herself look like anything from a little girl to a cougar *Wink* )
Powers: Super: strength, speed, endurance, durability; flight, teleportation, generation of fire, indestructibility, immortality, invisibility, body transformation, lust/seduction/bewitchment (Can make anyone fall for her) and the ability to slowly drain someone's life essence through sex. She is a Horsemen of Apocalypse: Strife. She carries the Hammer of Strife and has an ethereal horse named Brawl.
Weaknesses: Absolutely none
Other Info: Generally around 7'0, just to be taller than you to more easily dominate you *Wink* (Succubi are generally tall, but she can change her height at will), light purple hair, pink eyes, Succubus (Appears slightly pale), wears nothing but a bra and panties, goes barefoot everywhere. She has two small horns that grow from her hair and rather large black bat wings, although they're smaller than Elana's. She is the sole daughter of the one and only Lilith. Finally, EVERY part of her body is an erogenous zone if she wills it to be.
Feet: Can change the size of her feet at will, but generally between size 9 - 12, toenails appear whatever color that you want to see at the time, she takes requests too, when she's in the mood *Wink*
Personality: Seductive, Dark, and Domineering. Occasionally violent when she feels disrespected
Family Relations: Lilith the first Demon: Mother

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She's hungry...

2. Training

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Knight Owl (UN: scifiguy177 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knight Owl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813433-The-Z-Team/cid/1292781-Desdemona-aka-Nightstalker