*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813433-The-Z-Team/cid/1289417-Training-for-real-with-Leah
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1813433
You are Lexi, the leader of a team of supervillains and you have a foot fetish
This choice: Resist her a little longer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Training for real with Leah

    by: Knight Owl
No Leah. How about we train for real this time hmm? Poo. Fine! She teleports herself out of the rope. Aren't you gonna put your shoes back on? Nope, I need every advantage I can get. You can control matter and defy the laws of physics for cryin out loud! Good point, just to make it interesting, you make you boots disappear and you nails paint themselves black. You love to cheat, dont you Lexi? Damn straight. Tee hee, but you're not. She sticks her tongue out at you. You're gonna pay for that! You turn your arms into octopus tentacles and charge at Leah, who repeatedly teleports out of the way. She leans against her scythe and fake yawns. That all you got? DIE! You launch fireball after fireball at her and they all hit her. Not a scratch! She teleports behind you and gets her legs around your neck, giving you a nice view of her feet. Oh dammit. Fine Leah, you win. You can get off of me now.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Knight Owl (UN: scifiguy177 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knight Owl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813433-The-Z-Team/cid/1289417-Training-for-real-with-Leah