*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813433-The-Z-Team/cid/1278052-Lets-cause-some-chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1813433
You are Lexi, the leader of a team of supervillains and you have a foot fetish
This choice: Let's cause some chaos...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Let's cause some chaos...

    by: Knight Owl
This will be from Elana's POV

You are flying around terrorizing civilians. Uggh, this is getting dull. You charge up a massive hex ball and casually toss it behind you as you fly away, it explodes with the force of at least two nuclear warheads.
Z Team HQ, Elana's Room
Dammit! Why cant I remember anything from before I was 13, before the Z Team, before all of this! PRUDENTIAM! All of your past memories cascade into your your head. NO WAY! IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! I AM NOT RELATED TO... THEM! I CANT BE! You make yourself blonde, and change your eyes to blue. You create a mirror. (High pitched scream) Lexi and Leah run in. Leah: Elana, what- You: PRUDENTIAM! Lexi: Anna... Leah: This whole time, the blurry memory of that little girl... my little sister... is you... You curl up in fetal position and rock back and forth. You: Not... related... cant be... Lexi makes cold water appear above you and drops it on you. You: Aggh! You bitch! Lexi: Now is that any way to talk to your big sister hmm, Anna? You: My name is... oh, it is Anna, damn you... Leah: You can just feel the love in this room. You: On the bright side, at least I turned out normal... Lexi/Leah: What is that supposed to mean?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You get foot dominated by Lexi and Leah

*Noteb*
2. POV switch, Lexi

*Noteb*
3. POV switch, Leah

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Knight Owl (UN: scifiguy177 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knight Owl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813433-The-Z-Team/cid/1278052-Lets-cause-some-chaos