*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1810905-Bizarre-TF-Anthology/cid/2106773-on-mistake-or-accident
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by gugubu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1810905
Ch-Ch-Changes!
This choice: on mistake or accident  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

on mistake or accident

    by: Mr. George
Andrew was fiddling with the circuitry of the TF machine. He'd programmed in a few models in preparation for the pitch. His genius was purely scientific, his business skills were rather less impressive.

He'd picked the girls for the extremity of their looks, to highlight the difference between 'Before' and 'After'. Money men were always a little dry in their appreciation of science. Although he didn't see any of them resisting if they experienced the changes personally. Andrew knew they weren't the brightest of girls, or in some case even that pleasant. One in particular was vain, egotistical and frankly rather slutty.

"Shit!" he snapped, pulling his hand back and shaking it. Looking over the board, he looked for the blob of solder that had jabbed his finger. A pale blue spark shot between two.

A damned short circuit was the last thing he needed at this point.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gugubu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1810905-Bizarre-TF-Anthology/cid/2106773-on-mistake-or-accident