*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female Sex Doll
  2. Sex Shop
  3. A clothing store
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807463-Reincarnated-as-an-Object/cid/XMPW8GHCG-Female-Sex-Doll
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1807463
You die one day as are reincarnated as an inanimate object!!!
This choice: Female Sex Doll  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Female Sex Doll

    by: mrparker
You look down and immediately notice some of the biggest breasts you have ever seen in your life. Bigger than any of the girls at school, that's for sure. The only issue being, is that they were attached to you! Barely being able to look past that you see a slim waist with wide hips, definitely giving you an hourglass figure, and big thighs that slimmed down the further they went, eventually slimming down into small and dainty little feet. Talking about small and dainty, so were your hands, your nails being finished off with some nail polish.

The weird thing was that you were able to move ever so slightly, making you realize that you are no ordinary sex doll. You are presumably some sort of android with the outer appearance of one. You instantly start thinking of a way to get out of this situation but you can barely move, you guess that something in the hardware is preventing you from moving entirely.

Next up though...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Somebody comes to buy you.

2. Your software malfunctions

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mrparker (UN: feckface3000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AppleBottomJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807463-Reincarnated-as-an-Object/cid/XMPW8GHCG-Female-Sex-Doll