*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. she ponders it
  2. it happened
  3. intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807327-magic-horny-teachers/cid/2055949-she-ponders-it
by mr.M
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1807327
a teacher discovers a device that can let her do anything
This choice: she ponders it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

she ponders it

    by: Struiner
Amanda skipped on her way to the bathroom, her bigger boobs gently swaying. She looked herself up and down again in the bathroom mirror. The bombshell looking back at her was smiling enticingly. She winked, and watched her reflection break into a stupid grin. Oh Jezus, this is awesome. The shirt and skirt were a little plain though. She wondered what she'd look like in an evening gown. Before she had even finished that thought, her clothes melded into an exquisite blue silk evening dress. She gasped, moving both her hands to cover her mouth in delight. After staring at her reflection for a while, she snapped a couple of pictures and went back to the living room.

She looked at the photos she just took. Maybe it is a little too much. This body was enough to give those horny teenagers spontaneous white-stained undies. Poor mothers... Then she waved those thoughts away. Screw the kids, she deserved this. All the better if this would get the students to pay some more attention to her.

When she was getting ready for bed, she had already decided on definitely wearing the weird jewelry to school tomorrow.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She dreams

2. She wakes up the next day

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Struiner (UN: struiner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mr.M has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807327-magic-horny-teachers/cid/2055949-she-ponders-it