*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802881-Your-Best-Nightmare
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1802881
Incubus? Demon? Whatever you are, you need sexual contact in order to survive. Literally

Incubus? Demon? Whatever you are, you need sexual contact in order to survive. Literally

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your name is Christian Senner. You don't know what you are, but you know for sure that you're not entirely human. The fact remains that if you don't maintain a sexually active life and feed on the energy that comes with it you will eventually weaken and die.

Your story revolves around life as a student at Fuseli University and the quest to find out who you really are as other supernatural beings begin to appear.

I reserve the right to edit chapters. If you're planning on writing a chapter please refer to the story and character info.

No girl on girl.

Try not to make chapters that are nothing more than just another branch of choices.

Yes, this is erotica, but I also have this categorized under romance, so just keep in mind that it may not be as sex-heavy as other interactives because it is also a love story.

Chapters marked by a # are ones that I plan to write myself, so please don't use them.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802881-Your-Best-Nightmare