*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802274-Craving-Controls-Lalia-TLOL-fanfic/cid/2659947-She-was-mad-at-Lalia-for-beating-her
by Knippi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1802274
Since CC has stopped continuing the story of Lalia I thought it was time to continue.
This choice: She was mad at Lalia for beating her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

She was mad at Lalia for beating her.

    by: las moras
The little girl was mad, frowning as she saw Lalia walk up to her.
"Look lady just because I gave up doesn't mean you won not really. I only called it quits because if my belly got much bigger it would be for me to walk around. Nobody died he wanted me." The girl said slapping the side of the for emphasis and causing it to jiggle.

Lalia was a bit taken aback at the girl's anger but wasn't to discourage it wasn't often she met somebody with a appetite even approaching her's and she wasn't going to give up this chance to meet and maybe make friends with a fellow glutton.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lalia offers to take the girl to a restaurant.

*Noteb*
2. The girl storms off before Lalia can respond.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 las moras (UN: ohshc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knippi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802274-Craving-Controls-Lalia-TLOL-fanfic/cid/2659947-She-was-mad-at-Lalia-for-beating-her