*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Soul Staining
  2. General Theme
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802045-Massive-Yarns-and-Weighty-Tales/cid/1168152-Soul-Staining
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1802045
An interactive for high quality obesity related fiction
This choice: Devolution  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Soul Staining

    by: Shalion
Most every religion has provinces against over consumption; for good reason! There typically isn't enough to go around. Only in the modern age do we find any real abundance. But of course, the media's definition of "obese" hardly registers on the scales we proudly bend out of shape. But what is the ultimate cost of such overindulgence? The typical sin is greed, of course, but feel free to be original. The lavish noble whose lust for excess - as well as their waistline - knows no bounds as well as a captive of a cruel sex fiend, forced eat and humiliate themselves at the same time belong here. Any story where the weight is tied extricably to psychological or spiritual or moral hurt is this thread's domain.

1. Daddy's Little Girl: Pricilla Blacklake is the youngest daughter of a wealthy man. She is also a spoiled brat who has never had to work for anything in her life and has always gotten her way. All of that changes when her father dies. Suddenly, unwanted responsibility is thrust on her and she falls into a world of baffling, perhaps deadly politics. She's smart, however, and feels like she can handle the change, however, there is one major difficulty. As a result of misguided efforts to repel unwanted suitors in her childhood, Pricilla finds herself so fat she can barely walk at the time of her crisis. How will our heroine prevail against nebulous, mysterious forces when she can barely shift her arse out of the couch?

2. Decadence and Forthright: Our heroine was once a lowly peasant in an indiscriminate European country, however, her willingness to revolt against the crown has landed her and her band of rebels at the door of Francois Marquis, a well known tyrant. He, however, is not present and is taking his enterprises to the Orient. A mysterious woman with equally mysterious persuasive powers accepts her into the castle, promising an audience with Marquis. Her murderous nature towards him persuades the mysterious Lady Montague otherwise. The rebel is given an assigned name by said woman and is taken cared of by strangely identical maids and servants who live to indulge her every whim... given that Montague doesn't have something for them to do. She indulges heartily in the castle's many frivolities and may find herself quite the different woman waddling out than she was when she stormed in... assuming that she can still leave by the time Francois Marquis arrives home...


There are currently 3 open story slots available. Please e-mail me with your summary and title to edit your heading

You have the following choices:

1. Daddy's Little Girl

2. Decadence and Forthright

*Noteb*
3. [Blank]

*Noteb*
4. [Blank]

*Noteb*
5. [Blank]

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shalion (UN: shalion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shalion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802045-Massive-Yarns-and-Weighty-Tales/cid/1168152-Soul-Staining