*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dash has Danny wet his diaper
  2. Aftermath
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800164-Danny-Phantom/cid/1163882-Dash-has-Danny-wet-his-diaper
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #1800164
Danny Fenton in diapers
This choice: Dash has Danny wet his diaper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dash has Danny wet his diaper

    by: myheartaches4u
Dash had Football practice after school. He was angry as he had to take Fenton with him. As they got to the locker Dash told Danny, "Be a good baby and shut up, don't say anything." Danny simply nodded his head. Earlier on today after he gave Dash some lip, Dash spanked him hard. Danny didn't want a repeat. The other football players all got a good laugh at Danny's expense. Dash being the show men had Danny wet his diaper to show them who was boss. Danny complied after a threat of another spanking. Danny turned red as he felt himself wetting. The players all laughing and jeering at him. After practice Danny was allowed his clothes back. Danny didn't know that his last bottle was spiked.

You have the following choices:

1. Danny wets at home

*Noteb*
2. Dash diapers Danny at school

3. Tucker diapers Danny

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 myheartaches4u (UN: jjmigmen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
myheartaches4u has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800164-Danny-Phantom/cid/1163882-Dash-has-Danny-wet-his-diaper