*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Philipp
  2. Birthday and cards
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799975-Swap-Poker/cid/1163638-Philipp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1799975
Six friends find a deck of poker cards which changes their lives.
This choice: Philipp  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Philipp

    by: Mr. Scratch
A big grin appeared across Philipp's face. "Yes!", he thought and straight looked at Josie. "I want to swap chests with Josie.", he exclaimed happily and the tingling took place.

On Josie's face was a shock like she just found out she would die in one day. Her D-Cups began to deflate and inflated on Philipp's chest who quickly grabbed his new pair of twin mounts.

"You pervert! You stole my girlfriends boobs!", Michael shouted angrily at Philipp and jumped from his chair, his fist held up in the air.

"Hey, that are the rules, Mikey.", Philipp grinned groping his boobs. "Also as long as the world is concerned I always had these wonderful boobs. And Josie was always flat chested... Hm, and now that I think about it... Josie you wear a bra even though you do not have anything to fill it with, don't you?".

Too shocked to say something, Josie looked down and simply nodded.

"Amazing.". Philipp's joy was obvious. "It changes reality no matter how strange it would be. I mean a girl with no boobs but with a bra and a boy with boobs with no bra. And I think people would find it strange if I would wear a bra.".

Michael glared anrily at Philipp. How could he do such a thing? He thought they were friends but apparently Philipp's sexual drive was bigger.

Philipp took the cards, while having his other hand on his breast and only moving it away in order to mix the cards. "What's your problem? I thought you wanted to play Mikey, Josie.".

The next hand was won by...

You have the following choices:

1. Michael

2. Anna

3. Jeremy

4. Josie

5. Melody

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Scratch (UN: damaho1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799975-Swap-Poker/cid/1163638-Philipp