*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Flippertech!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798834-Flippertech-Foot-Expansion/cid/1160487-Welcome-to-Flippertech
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1798834
An all-girls swim team has been chosen by Flippertech for a new womens pill...
Chapter #1

Welcome to Flippertech!

    by: Youdontknowme
The bus slowed to a stop out front of the large airport-style hanger, and Hayley stood up to address her fellow swimmers. "ok everyone, we're here at flippertech. They said to meet them down the hall to the left." so all 5 girls got off the bus and walked in the large steel door reading "flippertech" and head down to the door they were told to go to. When Hayley opened the door, everyone was suprised to see the most amazing indoor pool they've ever seen! A strange man wearing sunglasses approached the girls and said "state your names and shoe sizes!" the girls shouted out one by one... Hayley size 13, Janet size 11, Brittany size 10, Kayla size 9, Daisy size 9. The man said "good. Have a seat, put on the ankle socks you find on your chair, and keep your legs out in front of you and your toes up in the air as you sit back" The girls all sat down and put on the new white socks as they were told. When everyone sat back, the man returned with 5 cups of water and 5 little white pills. The man instructed the girls to take the pills, sit back, and try not to move. The girls were completely clueless at this point of what to expect. Once all five girls took their pill, slowly the effects were starting to appear...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Youdontknowme (UN: thekozman1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Youdontknowme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798834-Flippertech-Foot-Expansion/cid/1160487-Welcome-to-Flippertech