*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798377-The-New-Tails/cid/2388822-This-feels-like-an-old-comic-somewhere
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1798377
Tails was working as normal on his plane when he was suddenly hit by a strange stone.
This choice: He changes into a girl, but only at night (Were-girl).  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

This feels like an old comic somewhere...

    by: Unknown
As the day progressed, Tails scratched his head. It felt like something was affecting his hair... It was longer than usual... He thought about getting a haircut the next day, but as time went on, and the sun went down, his frame was starting to become quite a bit more... Feminine. The only thing that kept him noticing was his working on some sort of prototype machine. But from anyone else's point of view, there was nothing masculine about the fox as her noticeable rump was sticking out. Her form seemed to be even more attractive than even the likes of Rouge the Bat- It was something that could charm just about anyone... And then there was her new body language- It utterly oozed seduction of some sort as she got up and wiped her brow, confident at what she had done as her chest gently jiggled with each breath. She looked around, slowly walking towards her restroom just to get grease out of her fur. After some time, she finished up and wiped a towel on her face before noticing the mirror...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She looked shocked at the change.

*Noteb*
2. She looked pleased with her new appearance.

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
121bluefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798377-The-New-Tails/cid/2388822-This-feels-like-an-old-comic-somewhere