*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I...I...Im AMY!
  2. the beginning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798377-The-New-Tails/cid/1159469-IIIm-AMY
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1798377
Tails was working as normal on his plane when he was suddenly hit by a strange stone.
This choice: he had a life swap with amy.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

I...I...Im AMY!

    by: 121bluefox
he found that his room was covered in different pictures of sonic, he even saw sonic dolls and pillows. tails was speechless at this light. he then realized that his fur was softer and his chest felt bigger. then as he looked down he was in shock! he... he was a girl! and not just any girl, but he was in Amy's life!

at first he wondered why he was still a fox but that didn't matter as he must have switched life's with amy after that light hit him! tails then got up and went to the wardrobe and got out a dress. it was red with white trim, and a brown belt with a gold buckle. he also realized that he had his old trainers. then he remembered that amy always wore a headband so he grabbed the only one he could see and made his way out.



tails wanted to know what had happened and if amy was in his life. but he also wanted to look around, what should he do.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 121bluefox (UN: 121bluefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
121bluefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798377-The-New-Tails/cid/1159469-IIIm-AMY