*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791920-The-Twins/cid/1144201-You-wake-up-and-you-are-in-the-dog-cage
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1791920
Your are forced to worship the feet of a very beautiful twin.
This choice: You wake up and you are in the dog cage.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You wake up and you are in the dog cage.

    by: footboy4life
You wake up and your head hurts, you go to rub it but realize that your hands are handcuffed to either side of something metal. Its not long before you realise that you are in a dog cage. Hannah comes in and shuts and locks the door behind her, and sets the key down on a little end table by the door. She walks up to the cage and looks down at you. "About time you woke up you lazy ass slave!" You try to talk but realize that wile you were unconcious she taped your mouth shut. She laughs at you and takes off one of her flip flops. She puts her hand threw one of the slots in the cage and rips the tape off your mouth, Hannah then sticks her flip flop threw one of the slots in the cage and says "Lick it." You turn your head in refusal "comon you dirty little slave lick it!" again your turn your head refusing to lick her dirty worn flip flop. Hannah becomes very angry at this and she kicks the cage as hard as she can knocking it and you over. She laughs even harder at you and says "Thats what you get for dis-obeying your mistress!!" "You need to be taught how to worship your mistress." Hannah walks over to the end table by the door and picks up the key to your cage, and another silver key, and a leash, she walks back over and unlocks the cage she puts the leash on you first, and un hand cuffs you from the cage, she drags you out of the cage and makes you get on all fours. She sits on you and takes off her flip flopsshe puts her flip flop a few inches away from your face and makes you hold it there, you hear tape ripping she tells you to stick out your tongue, after you do she starts taping her flip flop to your tongue. she says "Now carry me to..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. my room!"

*Noteb*
2. the basement!"

*Noteb*
3. the living room!

*Noteb*
4. the guest bedroom!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 footboy4life (UN: drummer2010 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
footboy4life has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791920-The-Twins/cid/1144201-You-wake-up-and-you-are-in-the-dog-cage