*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791920-The-Twins/cid/1144211-She-makes-you-makes-you-embarass-yourself
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1791920
Your are forced to worship the feet of a very beautiful twin.
This choice: She makes you makes you embarass yourself...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She makes you makes you embarass yourself...

    by: footboy4life
Get undressed now slave! You are hesitant at first so Hannah pulls her leg back as if shes going to kick you in the balls but before she does you scream "wait wait stop I'm going I'm going!! I'll get undressed Mistress." After you are completley naked infront of her she makes you bend over her bed as she places a video camera up on a shelf so it has a full view of the entire room. She turns it on and walks over to her dresser and takes out something round and wooden with a handel. *SMACK!!* She starts to paddle you as hard as she can "Tell me you like it!" "I like this a lot Mistress" You say. After 10minutes of paddling hannah goes back to her dresser and gets out a strap-on. "On your knees slave!!" You get on your knees in defeat. "Open" You are humiliated as you open your mouth and Hannah slides her strap-on into your mouth and makes you suck her dick as shes recording it. After an hour of humiliation on camera she decides to...

You have the following choices:

1. Make you clean her flip flops

*Noteb*
2. Make you worship her ass.

*Noteb*
3. Make you lick her feet clean.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 footboy4life (UN: drummer2010 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
footboy4life has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791920-The-Twins/cid/1144211-She-makes-you-makes-you-embarass-yourself