*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/PJZ7G54NQ-The-La-Glace-triplets
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1791460
The revised 1.5 Edition about one teenager getting a harem is here.
This choice: More characters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

The La Glace triplets

    by: John Johnny Johnson
Being triplets, they share the surname "La Grace" (obviously) and are 20.

Vanille
Occupation: House Keeper
Appearance:5ft 7/170cm. Long blond hair. Green eyes. Average build, clothes make her look sloghtly chubby. DD breasts.
Personality: Being sweet, kind, and innocent, she's easily taken advantage of. Being quite docile, she tends to go with the flow and can fall under mind control easily. She does all the house work while her sisters get money, made easier by having slight OCD.

Fraise
Occupation: Chief
Appearance: 5ft 5/165.1cm. Red hair down to her mid back. Average build. Blue eyes. D cup breasts.
Personality: Passionate about food and likes to cook with an artistic flair. Her attention to detail allows her to cook what people like and her thoughtfulness allows her to know what to cook. Being the intelligent one, she tends to control the money and ensure everything's paid.

Chocola
Occupation: Unemployed, pole dancer in training
Appearance: 5ft 6/167.5cm. Shoulder length brown hair. Average build. Brown eyes. C cup breasts. Considered the most attractive of the 3.
Personality: Very outgoing, social, and physically active. She can be flirtatious and is willing to try any kink, making her more experienced than her sisters.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. More characters

*Noteb*
2. More characters

*Noteb*
3. More characters

*Noteb*
4. More characters

*Noteb*
5. More characters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Johnny Johnson (UN: l0v3rs2g3tha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John GoodHorse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/PJZ7G54NQ-The-La-Glace-triplets