*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Wymers
  2. The Brights
  3. Another reader's characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/CRM39XM6L-The-Wymers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1791460
The revised 1.5 Edition about one teenager getting a harem is here.
This choice: More characters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

The Wymers

    by: John Johnny Johnson
Being adopted sisters, they share the surname Wymer. They moved into connecting houses in their 20's that now have doors into each other.

Nicki
Age: 30
Occupation: HOA head.
Appearance: 5'7. Large mane of pure white hair. Gold/brown eyes. Bountiful figure, tastefully concealed. 66kg.
Personality: Strong leader, known how to talk to people. Gives people a lot of leeway for minor problems, she's had the position for 3 years. Will hear people out but doesn't like her time being wasted.
Additionally, Nicki helped Joyce through her divorce. Indirectly helping her get the position she's in now.

Aldyth
Age: 28
Occupation: Unemployed. Medically discharged army Major.
Appearance: 5'8. Slight muscles, toned. Greyish-blue eyes. C cup breasts. Large circular scar on back, healed. Short, scarlet red hair. 64kg.
Personality: Can be tough on herself, keeps up her exercises. Not one to be pushed around. Gentle and sweet when relaxed.
Additionally, Aldyth regularly helps the neighbourhood watch.

Euna
Age: 32
Occupation: Personal dietitian
Appearance: 5'6. Coal black hair just past her shoulders. Very thin. Light brown eyes. B cup breasts. 50kg
Personality: Suffers bad memories from being overweight and suffering depression, still recovering. Tends to cook for the family to keep them healthy, she hates cooking. Self conscious of what she puts in her body. Exercises with Aldyth to watch her weight.

Vaia
Age: 29
Occupation: Infectious Disease Specialist
Appearance: 5'9. Appears sick, but doesn't act it. Long, faded green hair. Scars where her breasts once were. Sharp green eyes. 61kg.
Personality: Has been sick for as long as she can remember, works to control the symptoms. Has come to learn who her friends are. Doesn't like relying on others, but won't reject help.

Nex
Age: 31
Occupation: Mortician
Appearance: 5'5. Faded grey or dirty white hair kept in a pony tail. Rather slim. B cup breasts. Dark brown eyes. Looks like death warmed over when lost in thought. 59kg.
Personality: Haunted by the memory of the car crash that took her parents. Though she doesn't live life to the fullest, she enjoys every moment she's alive. Tries to help people deal with what they aren't ready to deal with.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. More Characters

*Noteb*
2. More Characters

*Noteb*
3. More Characters

*Noteb*
4. More Characters

*Noteb*
5. More Characters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Johnny Johnson (UN: l0v3rs2g3tha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John GoodHorse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/CRM39XM6L-The-Wymers