*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787591-Georges-size-change-adventure/cid/3300227-The-wind-blew-them-into-Georges-open-mouth
by Liam
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1787591
An ordinary 18 year old has an extraordinary adventure. Or is unknowingly part of one...
This choice: The wind blew them into George's open mouth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The wind blew them into George's open mouth

    by: Something
The captain frantically turned the ship around and accelerated towards the window. He needed to get everyone out of this place as fast as he could. Unfortunately, an enormously powerful gust of wind flung the ship back towards George's room. The captain tried to control the ship, but the wind was far too strong and it carried him and the helpless passengers back to the terrifyingly huge person that was sitting in front of them.

The ship was heading right for his face, and the horror of the passengers increased significantly as they saw his mouth open. They could do nothing but scream as they were pulled right into the impossibly wide cavern. They landed on the giant boy's tongue, dangerously close to the back of his throat. Then, the opening to the dozens of miles wide cavern closed, sealing them inside.

From George's perspective, the breeze that blew the ship towards him was hardly anything. In fact, he didn't even feel it. He then simply yawned, unknowingly sending the microscopic ship containing 20 people into his mouth. Then, he picked up his sandwich...

Meanwhile, the tiny people were desperately looking for a way to escape. The captain decided to start flying towards the currently sealed opening of his mouth, so that when it actually opened again, they would have a much better chance of escaping. Before they could make it all the way there, they saw the entrance reopen, causing the captain to move even faster towards it.

You have the following choices:

1. The ship manages to escape

*Noteb*
2. George starts to eat his sandwich before they can get out

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Something (UN: something19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787591-Georges-size-change-adventure/cid/3300227-The-wind-blew-them-into-Georges-open-mouth