*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786600-Lilly-Truscott-Ends-Up-In-Diapers/cid/1473015-Robbie-Ray-doesnt-say-anything-he-just-tel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1786600
Lilly Truscott from Hannah Montana ends up wearing diapers, but why is up to you.
This choice: Robbie Ray doesn't say anything he just tells Lilly to get in the shower  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Robbie Ray doesn't say anything he just tel...

    by: Jake
Robbie Ray didn't say anything at first. He just looked at Lilly in her very wet and very soiled Goodnite. Then he cleared his throat.

This made Lilly jump. She said, "sir, I can ex--."

Robbie Ray said, "There is no need. Just go take a shower and get all cleaned up."

Lilly blushed and bowed her head. "Yes sir," she mumbled. She waddled her stinky butt to the bathroom. Robbie Ray noticed she didn't take any clothes with her.

Lilly got to the bathroom, and closed the door. She also made sure to lock the door. Then she pulled off her shirt and stood in just her pull-up.

Then she started the shower. While it was warming up, Lilly carefully got out of her pull-up, and carefully disposed of it. Then, she stepped into the shower.

In the shower, she thoroughly washed her body. Then, she washed her hair.

When she was done, she shut the water off. She grabbed a towel, and started to dry her hair.

Then she grabbed a second towel. She used that one to dry her body. Then she wrapped it around her body.

After that, she went back to her room. When she got back to her room, she stopped. She saw....

You have the following choices:

1. Robbie Ray sitting on her bed with a diaper.

*Noteb*
2. A note and a diaper laying on her bed.

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jake (UN: abdwb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crimson007 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786600-Lilly-Truscott-Ends-Up-In-Diapers/cid/1473015-Robbie-Ray-doesnt-say-anything-he-just-tel