*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jacintha's story
  2. Who is the reluctant princess?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785714-The-reluctant-princess/cid/1140693-Jacinthas-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Runner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1785714
A witch's book can lead to interesting reading
This choice: Jacintha  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jacintha's story

    by: Runner
My name is Jack Bowers, or least it was until the incident. Until then, I was a typical 11 year old boy, living with my mom and brother Paul. Least until one morning...

"Wake up Jacintha" I heard mom call to me one morning.

"Huh" I thought, my mind still addled with sleep. "Did she call Jacintha?" I decided to get up anyway, even though I felt weird, like if something had changed about me. Then I put it down to tiredness, so I walked over to a mirror in my bedroom. I know, its not typical for a guy to have that in his room, but mom insisted a few months earlier. SHe's been acting weird since.

I looked in the mirror and got the shock of my life; a 11 year old girl was standing where I'm supposed to be. Instantly a feminine scream escaped my lips, and it wasn't long before mom stepped into my doorway, looking pleased with herself.

"Mmmm mom. What happened to me?" I stammered, seeing she was not surprised to see me like this.

"I'm a witch Jacintha, and I turned you into a girl"

"Why? change me back. How long will I have to be like this?"

"This is you. You're a girl now. For life. And you're going to be a witch. Just like me."

You have the following choices:

1. Girl training

*Noteb*
2. Skip a few weeks; mom sends me away

*Noteb*
3. Skip a few weeks; mom is not pleased with my 'progess'

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Runner (UN: runner1240 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Runner has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785714-The-reluctant-princess/cid/1140693-Jacinthas-story