*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784397-Merge-Necklace/cid/1300874-Merge-with-her-now
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1784397
https://discord.gg/UgbSst8 18+
This choice: Merge with her, now.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Merge with her, now.

    by: RedKitsune
You think about merging with Rebekah. She has such a full body, yet so petite. Imagine what it would be like to have a fusion with her! As you think this, your door opens. rebekah is there, panting and flushed. She has the strangest look on her face. You feel yourself getting strangely aroused as she walks towards you in nothing but her black lingerie. She slips into bed with you, looking into your eyes, and begins to make out with you tenderly. You are lost in a trance like state, full of kissing, warm, soft body and squeezing breasts and butt. You'd never thought this would happen with your step sister like this. But it was wonderful.

when you awake, she is gone. you are shocked to find a strange sensation coursing through your body. You feel.... strange yet good. You stand up from your bed, erection still raging downstairs, but are shocked to feel a silky sensation beneath your pats. You are wearing Rebekah's lingerie! You realize that you are also wearing her bra... and that you fill it nicely. Somehow, you have both the extreme female build of Rebekah and your own male penis, sex drive and orientation. You're trapped in a body that is insanely attracted to itself. As you look in a mirror and lift your shirt, your member rages with arousal. You heft your sizeable and soft breasts in your now dainty hands. This was going to be....


http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.posterous....

You have the following choices:

1. Amazing. Enjoy this body now.

*Noteb*
2. A mess. Try to unabsorb.

3. Even better when you absorb Emily in to the mix too!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RedKitsune (UN: redkitsune at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kooklis has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784397-Merge-Necklace/cid/1300874-Merge-with-her-now