*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784397-Merge-Necklace/cid/1196740-melded-with-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1784397
https://discord.gg/UgbSst8 18+
This choice: melded with her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

melded with her

    by: Unknown
You awaken to find that your body has changed. Your body has become more petit, but still shows muscle and you feel strength in them. Your skin is smoother and tanner, but your hands are still a bit meaty. Your face has lightened a bit, with slightly higher cheekbones and your sister's beautiful lips and eyes. Your hips have also expanded in a vaguely bubbly shape, but not entirely. Your eyes widen and your hand shoots to your groin. You sigh a relief as you realize your manhood is still there, be it smaller and flacid as a value hot dog. There is also a small pull in under it, but it doesn't lead to a vagina. You get up and walk to your sister's standing mirror. Your body is more curvacious than you would like, but your eyes are mainly focused on the small A vup breasts on your chest, which are thrown off by your manly thick waistline and chest muscles. You have the body a transvestite could only dream of. Suddenly you hear...

You have the following choices:

1. A voice in your head

*Noteb*
2. Your parents

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kooklis has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784397-Merge-Necklace/cid/1196740-melded-with-her