*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782863-One-Teen-Body-with-More-Souls/cid/3055380-A-teenage-boy-is-possessed-by-a-ghostly-girl---2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1782863
What if a boy shares his body with a girl? Or a girl is possessed by a boy? Please add!
This choice: A teenage boy is possessed by a ghostly girl - 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A teenage boy is possessed by a ghostly girl - 2

    by: meg83
Alex is on his way back home from have a few drinks and decided to take a short cut through the cemetery.

Alex is 18, he doesn't have a job and lives of his best friend whom he lives with at his friends apartment, since been kicked out by his parents after they found some drugs in his bedroom.

His friend Kevin is a web designer for a local company and he earns a lot of money for someone who is 20 years old, he's also gay but Alex used that to his advantage and convinced Kevin he's bisexual.

Anyway back to the story...

Alex walked through the cemetery and suddenly felt a shiver through his body but kept on walking through and got back to the apartment.

The shiver was that of a tomboy teenage girl called Hannah who died in a car crash 10 years ago taking Alex's body although not completely as it will take time for her to take full control although she is nice and doesn't want to take full control but she'll hide in the background manipulating Alex and his body.

She can't change back into herself but she can slowly over time change Alex into a female version of himself...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 meg83 (UN: megb83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782863-One-Teen-Body-with-More-Souls/cid/3055380-A-teenage-boy-is-possessed-by-a-ghostly-girl---2