*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782863-One-Teen-Body-with-More-Souls/cid/2371336-Scenario-3
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1782863
What if a boy shares his body with a girl? Or a girl is possessed by a boy? Please add!
This choice: A girl is possessed by a ghostly boy - Scenario 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Scenario 3

    by: Unknown
" About 30 years ago our little town was controlled by the biggest crime boss ever , it was a dark time. He ruled our town with an iron fist. He had a son that was a chip off the old block. His son was the air to his Kingdom, but everything changed when his son mysteriously died .The mafia organisation suddenly dispersed and the leader disappeared. " Said Mrs Smith the history teacher.

" Everyone knows this story. Why should we learn it again? " , said Amber the cheerleader. Amber is one of the best cheerleaders in town and has a sexy athletic physique.

"It's important that Mrs Smith tells us this, so that we can get the documented perspective of our history. " , Samantha the class nerd said while writing it down. Samantha has a hot body ,huge breasts ,but she doesn't think so, and always wear baggy clothes.

" Good Answer Samantha . " , Mrs Smith said impressed.

" Thank you Mrs Smith , so where is the son buried? " , responded Samantha .

" No one knows where he was buried. " Answered Mrs Smith.


Samantha or Amber decided to walk through the cemetery that day , little did they know were going to pass the son's grave. This is where things get strange...

So who decided to walk through the cemetery?

You have the following choices:

1. Amber

2. Samantha

*Noteb*
3. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782863-One-Teen-Body-with-More-Souls/cid/2371336-Scenario-3