*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782863-One-Teen-Body-with-More-Souls/cid/2109895-A-teenage-girl-is-stuck-sharing-a-girls-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1782863
What if a boy shares his body with a girl? Or a girl is possessed by a boy? Please add!
This choice: A teenage girl is stuck sharing a girl’s body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A teenage girl is stuck sharing a girl’s ...

    by: Unknown
Melissa Harding and Jennifer Springs were busy working on their science project in the science lab. Or better said Melissa was working hard on their project while Jennifer was filing her nails. Melissa was the definition of a typical nerd, her long black hair in two braids, glasses that made her brown eyes look way bigger, braces that would shine whenever she would smile, which she did not do anymore because of it. Her dressing also displayed that nerd look, usually wearing shirts and trousers that displayed her tomboy style. Not to mention her game and anime collection she was proud of. All in all Melissa was quite happy with her life as a sixteen year old girl.

Jennifer was the opposite of Melissa. While Melissa looked like a typical nerd Jennifer was the sexy girl every girl was envious of. Having long blond platinum hair, a tanned skin from the time she spent underneath a tanning bed, curves in the right places which she showed off with low cut tops and short skirts, Jennifer was a total babe and she knew it. Using her body and natural charm whenever she could.

This teamwork however wasn't an idea of either of them. Melissa hoped to do her science project with Libby, her best friend and nerd in arms while Jennifer wanted to do the project with Pete, an average guy but one who was rather good in science. Mr. Bugby however realized that if the kids would pick the partners they wanted, then some would end up doing the work alone instead of doing it together.

"Are you like finally done?" Jennifer asked as she was admiring her pretty fingernails. Melissa was just busy with mixing some chemical compounds some of which were rather unstable. It was rumored the school had acquired some of the chemicals from a science lab that went broke, and while most of the stuff was legit some of it wasn't.

"No Jennifer, I'm not. Now can you be so nice to get me that bottle on the shelf over there." Melissa said pointing to the back where the chemical compounds were.

"Can't you see I'm busy?" Jennifer asked as she began with filing again. Melissa gave her the look and Jennifer finally stood up founding it rather creepy.

"Weirdo." she muttered as she reached for the shelf.

"What does it look like?" Jennifer asked as she wasn't sure.

"The blue bottle, labeled..." Melissa said but Jennifer didn't pay any attention further. She just grabbed a blue bottle from the shelf and brought it to Melissa. She didn't know what it was, but it should be fine. After all Melissa knew what she was doing.

Melissa poured the content of the blue bottle into the vial. She was a little surprised by the reaction, instead of the sweat scent it should create the she smell was different somehow.

"So, like what are you making anyway?" Jennifer asked.

"If you would have paid any attention you would know that we are making a moisturizer."

"Really?" Jennifer said surprised suddenly paying attention. "Does it like work? Can I try it?"

"I don't know, it's supposed to smell real sweat, but it does not. It doesn't make any sense." Melissa mumbled as she held the vial up.

"Oh, what do you know? Here let me try it." Jennifer said grabbing the vial.

"No, you can't just try it. We need to test it first." Melissa said pulling as hard as she can.

"I'm testing it, I really like need a moisturizer right now." Jennifer said pulling as hard as she could as well.

The girls continued to argue and the vial was being moved over to Jennifer and Melissa being shaken in the process. But one of the girls decided to give up and let go of the vial so the other girl got the contents of the vial all over her. Who was the girl that got covered by the content of the vial?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Melissa.

2. Jennifer.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782863-One-Teen-Body-with-More-Souls/cid/2109895-A-teenage-girl-is-stuck-sharing-a-girls-