*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782863-One-Teen-Body-with-More-Souls/cid/1187242-A-teenage-boy-is-stuck-sharing-a-girls-body
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1782863
What if a boy shares his body with a girl? Or a girl is possessed by a boy? Please add!
This choice: A teenage boy is stuck sharing a girl’s body - 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A teenage boy is stuck sharing a girl’s body

    by: Unknown
“Christopher, pay attention!” scolded Mr. Perkins, the science teacher.

Chris Jenkins spun around in his seat and faced the front of the room. He was red-faced from having been caught flirting with Samantha, the attractive blond girl who sat behind him in science class.

“Because the two of you refuse to pay attention,” said Mr. Perkins. “I want both of you to come up here to the head of the class and participate in this experiment.”

“Thanks a lot, Chris!” whispered Samantha sarcastically.

“Oh, it's probably just some dumb thing about pouring vinegar on baking soda,” Chris whispered back.

Mr. Perkins gestured impatiently for the two teenagers to get moving. He had a strange, home-made looking device sitting on his desk at the front of the room. He had Chris and Samantha take their places on either side of the machine.

“This device,” said Mr. Perkins in his pompous, lecturing tone of voice. “Will conclusively prove that telepathy is not in the realm of science fiction. With this machine, young Christopher here will be able to actually hear the thoughts of Samantha. And likewise, she will be able to hear the thoughts of Christopher. Assuming of course he has any thoughts.”

Chris smirked at Mr. Perkins' stupid joke.

“Now pay attention class,” commanded Mr. Perkins. “We're about to make scientific history.”

Mr. Perkins fiddled with some knobs on the device, pointed what looked like some miniature radar dishes directly at the heads of Chris and Samantha, and finally flipped a switch.

Instantly, the lights in the classroom dimmed. A smoldering, hazy, cloud of smoke started to spew from the device. The machine itself suddenly started sparking wildly. And Chris and Samantha both collapsed unconscious to the floor.

***


When Chris came to, he discovered a cluster of teenage girls staring down at him.

“Are you okay, Samantha?” asked one of the girls.

Chris struggled to say something, but found it exceptionally difficult to move his body.

Then, much to his amazement, Chris suddenly felt his lips move on their own accord: “I think I'm okay, Jenny. What happened?”

“There was an accident,” said Jenny. “They had to take poor Chris to the hospital. Are you sure you're okay?”

Chris panicked and try to shout out that he was all right, just trapped in Samantha's body. But all he managed to do was wrinkle up her face in a grimaced frown and make her lips twitch for a bit.

“Samantha, what's wrong?” asked Jenny.

“I don't know,” Chris felt himself say. He felt the smaller, female body of Samantha rise to its feet. “It felt like something just took over for my face for a second there.”

“You should go see the nurse,” said Jenny.

“Nahh,” Chris felt himself answer, while brushing some dirt and dust off his blouse and skirt. “I'll be fine. I just hope poor Chris is okay.”

“I'm right here!” Chris tried to scream. No words came out though.

“What was that?” asked Samantha.

“I didn't say anything,” answered Jenny.

“Weird,” shrugged Samantha. “I could have sworn I heard Chris' voice trying to say something. It was real faint though.”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782863-One-Teen-Body-with-More-Souls/cid/1187242-A-teenage-boy-is-stuck-sharing-a-girls-body