*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Follow Levan at work
  2. Pevin & Levan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782513-Pevin--Levan/cid/1143186-Follow-Levan-at-work
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by WGfan
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1782513
Pevin and Levan are two gay elves living and having adventures in the elven kingdom
This choice: Follow Levan at work  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Follow Levan at work

    by: WGfan
Levan reached his work just in time. He pulled off his belt, sword and red coat, folded it and put it away. He then took on a more sturdy work shirt. He and five other carpenters were working on a new home near the east wall. He jumped up, grabbed hold off the scaffold and pulled himself up. He adjusted his tool belt before walking round til the corner where he was almost finished.
He liked being a carpenter, he was outside, he did something truly usefull and he got to use his muscle, not to mention how much muscle he had thanks to his work. His co-workers were working siliently around him, everyone knew what to do and elves don't belive in making conversation while working.

After three hours of working Levan was sweat and warm, working in the sun, and was just about to take a break and get himself some cold water from a nearby well. He put his hammer away and was just about to jump down when he saw...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pevin walking towards him

*Noteb*
2. Pevin running towards him

*Noteb*
3. The guard surround him

*Noteb*
4. His boss looking at him

*Noteb*
5. A fire

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WGfan (UN: wgfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WGfan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782513-Pevin--Levan/cid/1143186-Follow-Levan-at-work