*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1839257-Just-Two-Girls-by-the-Pool
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779598
One day Dan discovers he has the power! (offering 100 gp for good additions)
This choice: Danielle (she was still female).  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Just Two Girls by the Pool

    by: Unknown
Sam went up the three marble steps to the front door and rang the bell. The door was quickly opened by Victoria, one of the family's maids. Sam smiled at the voluptuous redhead, who was wearing her usual skimpy maid uniform.

"Danielle is out by the pool," said Victoria.

"Thanks, I figured," Sam replied as Victoria closed the door behind her. The dark-haired girl confidently strode through the foyer past the grand staircase to the second story, then down the long hallway that went past the dining room and kitchen. She waved at Jennifer the chef, who was busily chopping up some vegetables.

At last Sam arrived at the door to the backyard, first crossing the wooden deck and then descending the stairs to the pool area. Danielle was lying in a chaise lounge, a metallic silver string bikini barely covering what it was supposed to. As the stunning platinum blonde heard footsteps approaching, she sat up.

"Welcome back!" Danielle exclaimed, looking up at Sam, as she stood there in a blue tank top that ended just below her breasts, white short shorts, and mahogany-colored high-heeled sandals. "Have a seat. Would you like a drink?"

Sam sat on the adjoining chaise lounge as she looked over at the fully stocked outdoor bar that was near the pool. "Not right now," she said.

"You look so good!" exclaimed Danielle.

Sam looked down at the D-cup breasts that were being enclosed by her tank top. Sure, she looked hot, but not so much sitting next to the male fantasy that was her friend Danielle. "I'm not sure I feel so good," she said. "Can you believe I only got to fuck one guy that whole trip?"

"Oh, really?" Danielle asked. "At the restaurant, like you were talking about?"

"Yeah," Sam answered. "Obviously, I couldn't do anything right in front of my relatives, but I caught a busboy's eye. I said I had to pee, and we had a quickie in a closet in the back of the -- what are you grinning about?"

"Sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face," said Danielle. "Nothing seems weird to you?"

"What do you mean?"

Danielle shrugged. "You're the only one who knows about my power, so --"

"Oh, shit, you didn't change me again, did you?" demanded Sam.

"No, I haven't changed you since we talked on the phone a week ago," Danielle answered truthfully. "I haven't even changed myself! But I might have changed some other stuff."

"Which means you did change some other stuff," Sam said, rolling her eyes. She looked back over at the bar. "I'm gonna get myself a vodka cranberry while I think," she said as she stood up. "What do they say -- it's after five o'clock somewhere, right? You want something?"

"Nah, I'm fine," Danielle replied. "It's nice to be 14 so you can drink, right?"

"And drive, and get this tattoo," Sam said, waving toward her butterfly tramp stamp as she walked away from Danielle, toward the bar. She couldn't see the now-huge smile on Danielle's face.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sam realizes something is off.

2. Sam brings the drink back, still trying to figure out what's different.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hamhelth123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1839257-Just-Two-Girls-by-the-Pool