*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1778078-Digitally-Gender-Swapped/cid/2288670-She-alters-your-body-a-bit-more
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1778078
You become trapped in a computer program, turned female and then taken out.
This choice: She alters your body a bit more  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She alters your body a bit more.

    by: Mr. George
"Hmmm." her voice measured, as if she's reconsidering.

"Fuck... Fuck you bitch..." the anger sounding less dangerous in your shriller voice, more filled with panic and fear than threatening and strong.

"Naughty, naughty..." Babs' voice mocking, her anger still clear, her voice steady.

"Was it my body... Did you need to quench your thirst for a bigger girl?"

A tingle spreads outwards, centred on your chest, more precisely from your nipples. They stiffen, poking through the thin fabric of your former clothes.

Your shirt starts to follow, swelling outwards as you feel breasts growing in. The soft flesh a contrast to your former firm pecs. Your hands flap wildly as you try to force them backwards, to remake your chest. But the stiff nips crinkle against the pressure of your palms. The smaller hands overwhelmed by the abundant flesh.

"Or perhaps, it was a taste of the exotic?" Babs's voice taunting you further.

The haze of long wild blonde locks vanish from the edge of your vision, and a tingle runs over your face. Cupping your new features, you feel the softer, silkier skin. You taste the waxy, unfamiliar layer on your lips, that you assume has to be thick lipstick. Your fingers catch in the long smooth black hair. Ripping open your shirt, you find your body is female through and through.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/dcc63adf4961...

"Please... I'm sorry..." you cry to the empty air.

"Yes. I'm sure, you will please." Babs' voice dissolving into mocking laughter.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PenName has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1778078-Digitally-Gender-Swapped/cid/2288670-She-alters-your-body-a-bit-more