*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yokai Academy
  2. Chaos + Vampire (Inner)
  3. Inner (Redo)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776463-Rosario--Vampire-Girlfriend/cid/1303414-Yokai-Academy
by Venom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1776463
One of the girls from Rosario + Vampire fall for you. feel Free to add
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Yokai Academy

    by: Venom
(Ms Nekonome)

As you finally made your way into your home room, you opened the door and the teacher looked at you. “Oh hello, you must be our new student.” you nod. “Well, my name is Ms. Nekonome, your home room teacher. Why don’t you stand in front of the class and tell us about yourself. Your likes, dislikes, and your dreams.” You walk in front of the class and already a lot of the girls are talking about you. “My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I have no dislikes, and I don’t like anything in particular. And what I desire isn’t a dream, because I will make it a reality. I’m going to restore my clan, and destroy a certain someone.” Silence fell onto the class room, but little did you know you attracted the attention of the toughest woman you would ever meet. The teacher broke the silence. “Okay then. Why don’t you have a seat in front of Ms. Akashiya?” You remains silent and walked over to the open desk in front of a girl reading some sort of martial arts book. You took your seat and listened to each rule. The one that caught your attention was the one where if a human enters the school, that human would be killed on the spot. Even though you could fool them with the second state transformation, you needed to be on your guard around here. Once class was done, the rest of the day was just being introduced to the other teacher. But the entire time, you knew someone was observing you carefully. For the time being you let it go. Once the day was done, you decided to go to the roof and get a view of the place.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Venom (UN: snakehead222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Venom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776463-Rosario--Vampire-Girlfriend/cid/1303414-Yokai-Academy