*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chaos + Vampire 2
  2. True (Silver hair)
  3. Moka Akashiya
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776463-Rosario--Vampire-Girlfriend/cid/1109528-Chaos--Vampire-2
by Venom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1776463
One of the girls from Rosario + Vampire fall for you. feel Free to add
This choice: Chaos (Part 2)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chaos + Vampire 2

    by: Venom
(You Moka-san)

It’s been about a year since you and Moka-san got married. The two of you were living at the Chaos Castle and the time to return to Youkai Academy would soon come. In fact, that day is tomorrow. You were standing on the castle balcony enjoying the sunset. Moka-san walked up to you and leaned up against you. “Moka-san, tomorrow we will have to return to the academy for one last year. And when that happens, Hannable, Wuya, and Chase Young will return.” “I know (name)-kun . But you and I can handle it.” “That is true. But I sense a hidden danger this time. Something that could threaten humans and monsters alike. But as long as I have you by my side, there is nothing I can’t do.” “I feel the same way my love.” Soon the sun had completely set and you and Moka-san returned to your bedroom. Before you took off your armor, you looked at Moka-san and said “Remember my love, you and I are one. Now and forever.” Then you and Moka-san climbed into bed. “Sweet dreams my angel of the night.” “Sweet dreams my love.”

You have the following choice:

1. The Next Day

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Venom (UN: snakehead222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Venom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776463-Rosario--Vampire-Girlfriend/cid/1109528-Chaos--Vampire-2