*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dudley begins to train Harry
  2. kept fucking him
  3. blow job
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769932-Males-of-Harry-Potter-punished/cid/2195764-Dudley-begins-to-train-Harry
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1769932
males only and limit nothing.
This choice: mouth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Dudley begins to train Harry

    by: Unknown
Feeling too lazy to move Dudley decided to stay at Harry's head and resume using his new slut's mouth. Smiling a predatory smile that would have made Voldermort jealous Dudley roughly grabbed the back of Harry's head and forced it back onto his cock. Harry soon came to realized that Dudley had been kind the first time he fucked his mouth as Dudley began to jack hammer his large cock in and out of Harry's abused hole. After a few minutes Dudley just stops leaving Harry pressed into body balls deep and held his twinkish cousin there. After a few moments of being held with this cousin's shaft completely down his throat and his large balls being used as a chin rest Harry tried to move away, but Dudley had the leverage and strength to keep him pinned using just his one meaty hand. The world begins to blur as Dudley used his free hand to hold Harry's nose cutting off his supply of oxygen, only for Dudley to let go every once and a while psychologically training Harry to accept his new place as Dudley's personal fuck toy. After about thirty minutes of this Dudley...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. lets Harry pass out

*Noteb*
2. pulls out and sits on Harry's face

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
big bubba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769932-Males-of-Harry-Potter-punished/cid/2195764-Dudley-begins-to-train-Harry