*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Great Help, Daisuke
  2. Past
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768203-My-huge-pokemon-family/cid/1513679-The-Great-Help-Daisuke
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Family · #1768203
The life of a trainer's new family as she/he goes through her life and day.
This choice: In a orphanage  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Great Help, Daisuke

    by: Aero Neon Ookami
    In a town far away from the city was a orphanage I lived in for...I don't even know when, maybe 12, 13, 14 years. The strangest parts of the orphanage was it was a pokemon and human orphanage, that and the headmaster is a zoroark named, Riku. The Zoroark, himself, is really nice, friendly, funny at times, sneaky, and a danger to anger, so much that when his step-brother the famous Groudon fears for his life. Any who...after living there for so long, I met many dear friends I consider my family, especially Yuna, a female buizel, whom I accidentally captured in a poke ball when I was 8. Yuna doesn't mind though, in fact she considers this our future marriage engagement since this happened, she loves me, and it's the greatest excuse plus I don't mind either, she's cute, kind, and all I want in a mate/girlfriend. All was great, I may have not chosen to live with my childhood friend, Hiromi and Professor Yasuo but I am happy. However, that didn't last too long or so it seemed, since our orphanage was moving! If that wasn't shocking enough, Riku came and said, "Daisuke...I'm so grateful for everything and having you here but...I have found out info about your parents and yes...they are alive. Oh and Hiromi found her family too."

    So that's how Yuna, Dante, a zoura that is the closest one to a brother I have, Aqua, my older sister-like anthro suicune, Ven, a anthro vulpix who calls me his cousin, and me all started on a journey to find my family plus become a Pokemon master or the Champion while were on it. They also didn't want to leave me, since were family and nothing will ever change that, 'sides Dante wants to beat the Champ, Aqua wants to meet my family badly, Ven wants to see the world, and Yuna wants to be by my side always. First things first, see Professor Yasuo, for the rest of my equipment I'll need. Next, Hiromi and her family, just because I can. Finally, a skateboard or bike or both, since they sound cool to ride on.

PROFESSOR YASUO's House
    "Professor Yasuo?" I asked as I knocked on his door, with the group behind me.
    "OLD MAN, YOU THERE!?" Dante yelled knowing how much he hated being called an old man and would be there in a heart beat. Trust me, he could be on his 2nd floor but you call him 'old man', blink once, and he's already down the stairs that and even though he's peaceful, he will find ways, mainly for Dante, to regret their actions plus have you ever seen his house? Not even a speck is there, since Dante comes almost everyday.
    "I'm not old! I haven't even turned 40, you crazy-!" He says somewhat calmly, as he opens the door to see the 5 of us at his door stop, "Huh? When did you guys get here?"
    "A few minutes ago. Hey is Hiromi there or is she with family?"
    "Yes, actually. Kirke, Auroa, Yuri, Hana, Kaori, and-- Oh wait you haven't met them yet. Uh just come in and we'll get you settled."
    "Thanks." [me]
    "Thanks Professor." [Aqua]
    "Hope I'm not bothering you." [Yuna]
    "Thanks very much." [Ven]
    "Old man, you are the best!" [Dante]
    Of course I didn't hear much after our introductions but I had a feeling as the 4 of us walked into the living room, that Dante is gonna be busy for a while. That silly fox, I wonder when will he learn, maybe after his 818th attempt? Nah, he has too much fun with Yasuo. I had hoped everything won't be too weird when I got to the room.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aero Neon Ookami (UN: aeroneonookami at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aero Neon Ookami has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768203-My-huge-pokemon-family/cid/1513679-The-Great-Help-Daisuke